How to Know When it’s Time for a New Job
Many strange things can begin happening in your life when it’s time for a new job.
Here’s a list of common signs that the Universe is guiding you in a new direction:
- You begin feeling disconnected from your job.
- You don’t want to go to work.
- When you’re at work you think, “Why am I here?”
- You begin feeling disconnected from the people and processes at your workplace.
- It feels like a chore to stay up-to-date on your job’s new processes or technologies.
- You begin disagreeing with your management
- You find yourself watching the clock.
- You find yourself wanting to learn about things that have nothing to do with your job.
- You feel drawn to spend more time at home.
- You start wondering if you can turn your hobbies into a job.
- When you’re at work, you feel like you’re wasting time or wasting your life.
- You begin to realize that money can’t buy you happiness.
- Your important work friendships start moving on and finding new work.
Finding a new job is easier when your energy is free and clear to do so. You have many spiritual contracts, energy cords, and patterns that can hinder the process of moving to your next step in work.
You can create more ease in this process through an in-depth healing treatment specially designed for those wanting to change jobs. You can read more about this treatment here.